Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kasara - Chair Design By Aloke Pillai



This is a chair designed by me. I was working on some concepts and I have reached this as a final end result. The revisions took a lot of time and I am very proud to present this to you.

Many things inspired me to design this, some of which include the modernism and the minimalism period. I was also very intrigued by the invention of chairs without legs. this challenged me to think differently.

I have goals of taking this design into a bench form by the joining of multiple chairs. This concept would be perfect in malls, airports of any kind of space that would accommodate large numbers of people.

Please let me know what you think of this design. I would love to get your feedback.

Aloke out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Were you aiming for visual aesthetics, physical comfort, or both?

Anonymous said...

Seems done for osteoporosis patients or ballet workers. without handles by the sides it makes the way to lose personal space in public places.
more likes a stand for TV